marți, 7 septembrie 2010

Inception - Arhitecture of the mind


I saw the movie of the year: "Inception" (2010)- unbelievable design for a dreamer who has never dreamed.

DiCaprio plays Dom Cobb, a thief who extracts information from the subconscious mind of his victims while they dream. Planting Ideas successfully into people's minds is something remarkable, wow!

The movie is inspired by concepts of lucid dreaming and dream incubation- plant a seed in the mind...

Composer Hans Zimmer scored the film, using parts of Edith Piaf's song "Non, je ne regrette rien" - I do not regreat anyting...

I bow to Christopher Nolan for making such a great movie...! He is a genius, I applaud him for treating his audiences as intelligent people. A masterpiece, Thank you!

After watching it, you are able to keep asking yourself: " Am I dreaming?"

Inception is magnificent.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu